Sunday, December 21, 2008

Biff (formerly Buffy)

Biff is such a good looking cat! He's one of those "I hope no one adopts him" kinds of cats. His face is beautiful, and his fur feels like velvet.

We've been working on Biff, helping him overcome his attitude. He's not a cuddle kitty at all. But there was a time when you couldn't hold him at all. Now Bill will rub around my ankles and talk to me or purr loudly, or jump up on the chair and wait for me to pick him up. He's still not a squeeze-n-snuggle kind of guy, and he only tolerates being held for a short time, but he now purrs when I hold him. He's made great improvements.

Biff was neutered and vaccinated around Thanksgiving. I imagine that has something to do with him becoming more mellow. I've seen this happen in other male cats who were not particularly friendly. Most recently, out black kitty, Bear, was much like Biff. Bear is now a big baby and loves to be carried around and loved.

No comments: